Our group was formed to provide a forum for Business Managers and School Administrators across the county of Norfolk, to share information and to network.
Our membership is open to anyone working in a Norfolk School regardless of the school category, who has responsibility for the following aspects of school life:
- Management of Support Services
- Premises Management
- Marketing and Promotion
- ICT and Communications
- Income Generation, enterprise and business engagement
We hope our organisation will provide a forum for debate, opportunities for networking and CPD, be a conduit for Business Managers to have a voice in the local area and for us all to share ideas and solutions.
The aims of our group are:
- To establish a forum to enable Norfolk School Business Managers to discuss issues of mutual interest and concern.
- To provide a vehicle for the promotion of best practice amongst School Business Managers in order to improve school management and the outcomes for students.
- To facilitate the support and professional development of School Business Managers in Norfolk.
If you believe that you have something which can be of benefit to your colleagues or you have a question please make use of our forum or contact one of our committee member